New for 2018! NESS is offering boat tours and charters on our new Carolina Skiff.
- – Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. You will be asked to fill out some brief paperwork before you hit the water!
- – We depart from our docks at 72 Water Street in Stonington, CT.
- – Parking is available on the street in Stonington or in one of the public lots at Dubois Beach or the Stonington Town Docks.
- – Relax! Please feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks onboard.
- – Our boat is an open-air boat, please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, and extra layers are all recommended.
- – Passengers under age 11 must wear a life jacket (don’t worry…we have plenty!).
- – Please let us know if you (or accompanying friends or family members) have specific needs so we can be sure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
- – All tours and charters are by reservation. Please reserve seats prior to your arrival (see below for more details on registering). Call us at 860-535-9362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Whether you are traveling with your family, visiting for work, or looking for a relaxing boat cruise at the end of a long day, NESS’s Stonington Harbor Cruise is for everyone. Come aboard our new, open-air Carolina Skiff and cruise historical Stonington Harbor for 90 minutes with one of our entertaining and knowledgeable captains. Experience the breathtaking beauty of the natural environment and listen to stories of the past and present unique to Fisher’s Island Sound. We invite you to bring your own beverages to heighten the spirit. This cruise is an opportunity not to be missed; come and see historic Stonington Borough from a whole new angle!
Stonington Harbor Cruises are available on Thursdays. All tours and charters are by reservation only. Adult passengers are $25 for the experience, while children 12 and under are $20 (children under 2 and under are free). Check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time and dress in layers for a cool on-the-water experience.
Don’t own a boat? Just use ours!
Looking for a unique venue for your next event? Come aboard our new open-air Carolina Skiff for an unforgettable trip. Perfect for wedding groups, sightseeing, parties, celebrations, and more. Our private charters allow your group to get out on the water and enjoy our spectacular local shoreline. Bring your own food, drink, and music which we can stream to the skiff’s audio system.
Contact us at email@example.com to reserve your unforgettable trip!
Each charter can accommodate 16 people! Charters are available on certain Fridays (6:00-8:00pm) and Saturdays (9:30-11:30am).